Specialized Phenom Pro Saddle
The Phenom Pro is a mountain bike saddle that's designed to allow its outer-edge to conform to your body for a near-custom fit. Lightweight and expertly tuned for stiffness and efficiency, the Phenom features a rounded, anti-snag tail and the perfect amount of padding for mountain riding. (SSH) Carbon-reinforced shell with flexible edges adapt to your body for a near-custom fit and all-day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry Design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology adapts to your body for a near-custom fit and all-day comfort.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedaling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort on longer rides.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 193g
- Size 155mm / Weight 205g
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
Part #: 27217-2103 (143mm)
Part #: 27217-2105 (155mm)