Specialized Phenom Comp Saddle
The Phenom Comp is a mountain bike saddle that's designed for comfort and strength over long days on the trail. It features a carbon-reinforced construction at the shell, along with our Adaptive Edge base that allows the outer edge to conform to your body for a near-custom fit. This version, unlike the Expert, has durable Cr-Mo rails for peace of mind, and like the Pro & Expert, it has our medium density, Level Two Padding for ample support and comfort. Likewise, at the tail, you'll find the Phenom hallmarks of a rounded, anti-snag design, and throughout the saddle, an expertly tuned construction that provides the ideal degree of both stiffness and efficiency.
- Patented Body Geometry Design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology adapts to your body for a custom fit and all-day comfort.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedaling efficiency and mobility while moving ‘on and off’ the saddle.
- Light and super-durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort on longer rides.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 254g
- Size 155mm / Weight 260g
Part #: 27217-2303 (143mm)
Part #: 27217-2305 (155mm)