Shimano SM-SH11 SPD-SL Road Cleats - 6°
Stock replacement cleats for all Shimano SPD-SL pedals, featuring 6 degrees of float (3 degrees in each direction) for free movement and less joint stress. The yellow SPD-SL cleats are the most popular Shimano road cleat option and ideal for casual and performance riders. Regularly replacing cleats if you ride often will maintain proper foot stability and help keep knees pain free.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Yellow SPD-SL cleats have 6 Degrees of float – 3 degrees in each direction
- Allows for free movement and low joint stress
- Float’s pivot point is the center of the cleat, allowing the toes to point in a wide range of angles
- The most popular among casual fitness cyclists but are used by a wide range of athletes.
- Large float range provides for more room for error when setting up cleats