Ride Concepts Hellion Women's MTB Shoe
Our lightest weight flat pedal shoe, the Hellion excels in wet and gnarly conditions. With a women specific fit and flex, the Hellion is the all mountain pace setter when the conditions are anything but desirable.
The Hellion’s lightweight upper- a two-panel, anti-peel synthetic that acts as a defense system for wet days- dries quickly and is easy to clean. Anti-abrasion toe and heel protection round out the upper while our DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber ensures a solid pedal connection and long-life durability to keep you coming back to the trails day after day.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Women specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort
- Two-panel synthetic upper with anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- Custom toe and heel protection with anti-abrasion
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Elastic lace tuck
- Weight: 361g (Women’s 8)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber