OneUp Dropper Post Remote V2 - SRAM MMX
A BETTER REMOTE FOR ANY CABLE OPERATED DROPPER
An Aluminum remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. Don't think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections. The OneUp lever mimics your R/H shifter’s inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes. This position requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.
The cable setup is quick and easy. The cable clamps at the lever making shortening the housing length for clean routing a breeze. Unlike a hydraulically actuated dropper, there is no temperature sensitivity and If your remote gets damaged you can still lower or extend your post by removing it from your frame and pushing on the actuator by hand.
Kit includes cable and housing
Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
Weight: Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X - 43g
SRAM MATCHMAKER X INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove Brake lever mounting screw and hinged clamp using a T25 Torx
- Install the OneUp supplied T-nut into the curved recess on the hinged clamp
- Reinstall the brake lever clamp onto the handlebar
- Install the OneUp supplied Matchmaker X adapter onto the T-nut
- Attach the remote body to the Matchmaker X adapter using your preferred mounting hole.
- Torque the remote body to the Matchmaker X adapter using a 4mm hex to 3Nm
- Rotate the OneUp dropper remote until the remote body is parallel to the brake lever.
- Torque the IS-EV adapter bolt to the brake clamp using a 4mm hex to 3Nm.