The RK1 Bib Short is an elite performance, second skin road cycling short, built for speed and endurance in hot conditions.
Centred around a Performance Force chamois created in exclusive cooperation with Elastic Interface, RK1 delivers smooth and supportive comfort in the most challenging conditions. To encourage airflow, the chamois features an innovative cut-away front section, engineered to create a cool, comfortable environment. Custom-specced high density foam moves moisture and vents excess heat in record time. A seamless top sheet completes the chamois.
Throughout the bib, Clean Finish tailoring places stitch lines and seams away from sensitive places. Soft touch body fabric provides the perfect environment for race day, while a compressive fit assures stellar stretch and recovery. Soft mesh shoulder straps aid cooling and offer just the right amount of support to keep the bibs in place.
Seamless raw edges at the legs do away with overeager grippers, extending body fabric to the hem to encourage a balanced, tapered grip.
- Body: 66% nylon, 34% elastane
- Bib Straps: 77% nylon, 23% elastane
- Chamois: Elastic Interface Mens Performance Force (Made with recycled content)
- Mens Performance Force chamois with front cut out for breathability
- Clean Finish Construction
- Single seam, open mesh bib strap construction
- Clean cut hem with silicon gripper
- Reflective logo
- Inseam - 10” / 25.5cm
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Hang To Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean