Specialized S-Works Romin EVO w/Mirror Saddle
Our pro-favorite S-Works Romin EVO with Mirror saddle is designed to deliver exceptional comfort and ensure blood flow to soft tissue when riding in a low, aero position. By replacing foam with our Mirror technology, we’ve also reduced sit bone pressure up to 26%. We developed Mirror technology by 3D printing from a liquid polymer to perfectly reflect your anatomy. This revolutionary process creates a complex honeycomb structure that allows us to infinitely tune the material’s density in a way impossible with foam.
The Body Geometry ergonomic supportive cut-out is designed to maximize blood flow, while the unique saddle shape allows you to maintain comfort, even in a competitive, aerodynamic position. Our very first concave FACT carbon fiber shell enabled us to create our thickest Mirror pad ever with 22,200 struts and 10,700 nodes, while oversized carbon rails create a saddle that's ready for anything.
The carbon-railed, lightweight S-Works Romin EVO with Mirror is a high-performance saddle that's designed to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure improved comfort and blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Mirror technology pad features 22,200 struts and 10,700 nodes, all individually tuned.
- Concave FACT carbon fiber shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Ultra-light oversized FACT carbon rails.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.
- Size 143mm/Weight 190g
- Size 155mm/Weight 198g
Part #: 27122-7303 (143mm)
Part #: 27122-7305 (155mm)