SPECIALLY HARDENED STEEL COMBINED WITH FIRST-RATE LOCKING TECHNOLOGY
A hard nut for thieves to crack: the GRANIT™ 460 U-Lock cannot be bent open or attacked using ice spray.
This U-lock has a lot to offer: the 12mm parabolic shackle, the housing and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel. When combined with the ABUS Extra Class cylinder, they result in a lock which can rightly be considered the safest way of securing high-value bicycles. The locking mechanism is a stand-out feature: not only is it particularly secure thanks to the double locking system, but it is also supplied with a coded reversible key. By ordering other locks which are coded appropriately, all of the locks owned by the members of a single family can be operated using one key, for example.
Security Level: 12/15
- Hardened 12 mm parabolic shackle
- ABUS Power Cell technology provides outstanding protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling
- The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- Automatic cover to protect the keyhole from contamination and corrosion
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a high risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- The longer the length of the shackle, the more easily it can be used to secure a bike to a fixed object
- The lock can be ordered with other keyed-alike locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method