Apidura Backcountry Saddle Pack 17 Litre
When setting out on that short tour, endurance ride, or overnight, long-distance ride, the Apidura Backcountry Saddle Pack 17L assures the rider of secure and seamless storage, allowing them to carry crucial items with them throughout the course of their day, weekend, or short tour by bike.
Making use of often neglected and overlooked space to the rear of your bike, this saddle pack attaches via three points providing a secure and steadfast means of storing your packable goods; most commonly spare kit changes and additional external layers for your downtime or, simply to get you through the next day on the bike.
Constructed from a super-lightweight and highly durable waterproof fabric, this saddle pack is a supremely tough and robust addition to any lightweight, pared back approach to covering any distance by bike. With a waterproof fabric composition ensuring that your items stay dry in poor conditions, you can be sure of arriving at your destination with all your gear perfectly dry.
At 17 litres in capacity, this 400-gram seat pack is closed by means of a roll-top closure, and features reflective graphics, ensuring that you can ride whilst being seen. Two rear bike light attachments for added visibility, this is a fantastic option for the adventure biker looking to push on into the unexplored, lesser travelled road.
- Designed to make full use of the space under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack
- Constructed from high quality, waterproof XPac material
- Optimised for durability and weight
- Ideal for transporting clothing or compressible gear
- Sized for long haul cycle touring
- Roll-top closure with dual compression straps for a tight and secure seal
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage
- Three-point seat attachment system constructed from anti-slip hypalon
- Reflective graphics and webbing detail
- Two bike light attachment points for rear visibility
- 400 grams
- 17-litre capacity